Sales Order ProcessorTemporary OngoingASAP StartHook, Hampshire£12.50ph We are now looking for a focused and organised person to join a friendly business in Hook, Hampshire within...
Book-Keeper & Accounts Assistant Winchester Salary is DOE
We have a fantastic opportunity for a rapidly growing business on the outskirts of Winchester. The client are growing year on year and it is an exciting time to join this supportive and progressive team.
Ideally the role will be for a full time person but the client is also open to an experienced person on a part time basis too. It will depend on the level of experience you can bring to the team.
- Maintaining general ledgers
- Balancing general ledgers, reconciling entries, preparing for trail balance
- Balancing accounts, 'double book keeping'
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Preparing invoices
- Dealing with foreign payments
- General support to the team.
- You will need experience with Quick Books and ideally Xero
We are ideally looking for someone that has worked in a similar book keeping and accounts role for a number of years as you will need to hit the ground running in this role. You will also need your own transport for this role as the bus service is very irregular.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.