Customer Service £24k in Hemel Hempstead.Can you provide excellent Customer Service?Are you able to work well in busy varied role?Have you got excellent administration skills?Do...
Customer Support Executive
Up to £25k per annum
Due to continuous growth, our client, a leader in their industry are recruiting further dedicated Customer Support Executives to join their team delivering an excellent service to their customers.
This is a great opportunity for an aspirational individual looking to progress within a growing business. You will be joining a great team driven to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction are achieved on a daily basis. Due to the nature of the business an analytical mind-set would be hugely advantageous.
- You will be the first point of customer contact, supporting in the resolution of any written or verbal queries via telephone, email or LifeChat
- You will have a proactive approach by making outbound calls supporting with customer queries and assisting with the payment of outstanding debts
- Working in collaboration with other internal teams dealing with customer queries ensuring a consistently high quality service is provided throughout; encouraging business growth and retention
- Handle escalated complex queries through to resolution
- Identifying opportunities to drive process improvements across the business and supporting in the planning and implementation of new services and process improvements
- Strive to manage and exceed customers' expectations by maintaining a strong understanding of the company services and processes to ensure issues can be effectively resolved
- You will be responsible for processing customer orders and ensuring systems are accurately updated
- A dedicated and proactive customer focused approach
- Driven to providing a high level of customer service
- Eager to maintain a strong understanding of new products
- An analytical mind-set would be hugely advantageous, with the ability to identify areas for continuous improvement
- The ability to manage own workload and prioritise accordingly, meeting daily requirements to a high standard
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.