A prestigious opticians practice based in the Harley Street area is seeking a Receptionist (1 year contract with potential to go permanent), paying up to...
We are currently working with a large insurance firm based in the City who are seeking a Receptionist to join their growing team. This role will provide a full range of services for a busy reception desk and also support the rest of the office.
This role is based in stunning new offices and you'll pride yourself in providing an exceptional level of service at all times in a professional and friendly way.
The duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering the telephone, taking message and diverting calls as and when necessary
- Manage the diary for meeting rooms and ensuring that information is logged correctly and accurately
- Managing and record expenses
- Providing administrative support to the wider team
- Issuing security passes
- Ensuring that the telephone list is kept up to date
- Assisting the wider front of house team with the setting up of meeting rooms, ensuring they are fully stocked with refreshments and relevant AV equipment, if required
- Ensuring that the reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times
You will be personable, confident and approachable and deem yourself to be a true 'brand ambassador' and represent the company in the best possible light.
Full training will be given and you will be a competent fire warden and first aider.
This role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis with a salary of £24,000 + a generous benefits package.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.