Are you looking for temporary work?Customer Services Advisor Hourly rate: £10.50 ph. Starting immediately, based in Chessington, SurreyWe are looking for a talented individual who...
We are currently working with a successful Property Company based in Central London, who are looking for a Customer Service Assistant to form part of their friendly, hard-working and dedicated team.
This role will form part of the growing Customer Service Team and you will be the first point of contact for customer service enquiries whilst upholding and promoting the reputation of the company.
It's an incredible business to be a part of and this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to grow and develop with a thriving business.
The duties of the role include:
- Handling customers across different platforms, mainly email and phone
- Answering customer queries and ensure they are responded to within the agreed time-frame
- Ensuring the best customer care experience is given to all customers
- Achieve KPIs whilst maintaining excellent quality
- Identify complaints and resolve them where possible
- Navigating the Qube database
- Data entry and processing information
- Creating reports such as statements, invoices and receipts
The ideal candidate will need to be a good communicator both verbal and written with the confidence to liaise with people at all levels. Inbound/outbound contact centre experience would be beneficial to this role but not essential.
You will be pro-active and able to manage your own workload whilst priding yourself on providing only the highest level of customer service at all times. You'll be the first point of contact for customers and therefore a true brand ambassador.
This role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis with a salary ranging from £20,000 - £24,000.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.