Our client are a reputable and established Planning and Development Consultancy firm who are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Legal Assistant to join their...
Legal Assistant/ Legal Team Administrator position within a globally renowned manufacturing company located near Liverpool Street. This role is a permanent opportunity and offers a salary between £22,000 - £25,000 per annum dependent on experience plus great benefits and company culture!
This is a fantastic administrative opportunity supporting the EMEA Group Legal & Risk Team of 6 senior professionals. Applicants do not have to have previous experience in legal however this is advantageous. The ideal applicant will be a strong team assistant or coordinator with strong attention to detail and the ability be proactive and extremely organised.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Filing System - filing, scanning, indexing and sorting of contracts
- Arranging signatures, notarisations and apostille of contracts and other documents
- PowerPoint and Word - preparing presentations and documents on the team's instructions
- Managing calendars (entering appointments for team members, verbal reminders etc.)
- Arranging post and couriers
- organising meetings and international travel
- Assist in preparing for and organising annual group meetings
- Information gathering and database management
- First point of contact to the team
- Assisting in preparation of and administering employee surveys
- Supporting E-learning/Training Programmes - preparing, circulations and monitoring
- Some paralegal-type tasks:
- Initial stage research on legal/ compliance issues and reporting findings to team
- Form-filling and preparing simple documents
The ideal candidate will:
- Be fluent in English and have good communication
- Have close attention to detail and an ability to produce accurate/ timely work
- Be personable and a good team player
- Be proactive and have strong organisational and planning skills
If you are interested in further Legal support / Personal Assistant / Office Administrator jobs please feel free to browse the Tate website www.tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.