HR OPERATIONS ANALYST & PLANNER Salary £29,422 + Fantastic Benefits Package We are looking for HR Operations Analyst & Planner to support the UK Regulator...
INTERNAL RECRUITMENT TEAM LEADER Salary £33,057 + Fantastic Benefits Package
We are looking for an experienced internal recruitment team leader to support the UK Regulator of Pensions in their excellent office location in the heart of Brighton. Working within a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce, this is a fixed term contract for 23 months, working full-time Monday - Friday, 09.00 - 17.00.
As a rapidly expanding company, recruitment is one of the most important departments within the organisation. As a subject expert, you will act as a point of contact for escalated and complex recruitment issues as well as supporting the recruitment administrators and ensuring SLAs are met to ensure a seamless end-to-end recruitment process.
- People manage the recruitment team, whilst ensuring SLAs are met
- Act as the escalation point for any recruitment issues
- Work with senior managers and HR colleagues to review, improve and embed recruitment processes
- Oversee the various recruitment frameworks
- Working with procurement to ensure the contracts are fit for purpose, reviewed and managed effectively
- Coach and advise managers in the implementation of robust recruitment and selection processes to mitigate any potential issues
- Act as the recruitment subject matter expert
- Support with senior recruitment requirements
- Extensive knowledge of internal recruitment processes
- People management experience
- Knowledge of HR process and procedures and working with recruitment frameworks
- Understanding the full recruitment lifecycle including campaigns, advertising, interviewing and contract processing
- Knowledge of different recruitment methods and attraction techniques
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Communication skills at all levels
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent customer service
- Civil Service Pension
- 25 days annual leave provision
- Discretionary bonus
- Access to performance-related pay progression
- Option for flexible working
- Development opportunities
- Enhanced parental leave
The company offers an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment and is committed to helping employees meet their full potential, so if this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.