Accounts Payable Watford£24 £25k Well established and fast growing company based in Watford looking for an Accounts Payable person to join their in house team...
Accounts Payable Clerk / Purchase Ledger - Legal Sector
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£25k + Great Benefits
To process all invoices of the firm and to ensure payment duties are carried out in an accurate and timely manner.
- Managing the corporate credit card accounts, including issuing cards, reconciling and uploading spend details onto the AP system and dealing with all ad hoc queries.
- Being a point of contact for our card issuer's Account Manager.
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new vendors.
- Entering credit card statements and expenses onto the AP system.
- Checking invoice details prior to paying.
- Updating vendor bank details as required.
- Preparing approved invoices for payment.
- Making payments in multiple currencies by BAC's and CHAP's.
- Assisting with manual invoicing relating to seminar hosting.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Dealing with internal and external e-mail and telephone queries.
- Monitoring aged creditor information.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience of working in a high-volume Accounts Payable team is essential.
- Basic book-keeping knowledge.
- Time management skills and the ability to prioritise key tasks.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Highly numerate.
- Problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.