Human Resources Business PartnerWatford £35-40kTate are currently recruiting for a HR BP role based in Watford on a permanent basis. The role is working for...
A global, growing technology company based in amazing offices in the heart of the West End is seeking a Rewards Analyst, paying between £45,000 - £50,000 + an excellent benefits package, to join their HR EMEA team.
The role is all about developing and rolling out an extensive benefits package for the company globally. You will be involved in the strategic development of the rewards package as well as the execution through vendor negotiation, payroll analysis etc. You will bring new and fresh ideas to the company to help increase employee engagement and wellbeing. Just a taster of a few day-to-day duties of the role:
- Be the first point of contact and administration for the EMEA benefits programme
- Develop the companies benefits packages and create awareness through the roll out on the intranet, newsletters etc.
- Partner with payroll to improve effectiveness of the rewards, accurate deductions etc
- Develop a wellness strategy
- Develop and roll out employee recognition programmes
- Maintain strong working relationships with brokers and vendors ensuring that they are meeting business objectives and properly administer plans
The company are looking for a highly experienced candidate who has a background developing a company's rewards package, having in-depth knowledge and experience in total rewards, benefits and compensation. You will be highly analytical and enjoy the strategic side of the role. This is a newly created role, so you will be more manual in nature, working to set up digital processed over time.
If you are a benefits/rewards analyst who is looking to take their next step into an exciting, growing company then please apply directly or call 02074080424 to speak to the West End team.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.