To provide support for the Sales Manager and Business Support team, as well as working alongside the administration team within a busy office.The main duties...
We are looking to recruit a Senior Administrator at £19000 to £22000 working Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm, based in central Exeter. You will be an experienced Administrator looking for the next stage in your career.
The successful candidate will be an organised individual who is able to prioritise, multi-task and with the ability to work under pressure.Principle responsibilities:
- Booking meeting rooms.
- Acting as a central point of contact, answering the telephone and responding to email
- Providing administrative support and organising events
- Filing documents, correspondence and other documentation
- Maintaining filing and document management systems
The successful Senior Administrator will have:
- Previous and demonstrable experience working as a Senior Administrator / Office Manager / Business Manager
- Evidence of owning and improving office/administrative processes. Ability to work autonomously in a small office whilst being available and willing to help where needed
- At least an intermediate understanding of Microsoft Excel
- A keen eye for detail and an ability to compile reports and documents
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.