An opportunity for an experienced Contract Manager/Lawyer to join an International Corporate Organisation based in Luton. Working in an established legal team, this varied role...
Procurement and Contracts Manager
£30k - £34k per annum + performance related bonus (dependent on experience)
Milton Keynes area
Due to rapid evolution within their marketplace, our client, a global leader in their field are looking for a Procurement and Contracts Manager to join their team.
This is an opportunity to work within a department recognised as a centre of excellence within their organisation. You will be delivering innovative, cost effective and high quality procurement to support in the strategic procurement and continuing business growth.
- Work in collaboration with stakeholders to understand organisational requirements and develop action plans
- Conduct contract and supplier analysis, identifying opportunities to deliver quality solutions at a competitive rate, alongside recognising areas to improve processes
- Work with internal colleagues and external stakeholders to successfully deliver procurements, promoting procurement best practice across the business
- Coordinate the tender process, either retendering existing requirements or identifying new opportunities; from developing supplier selection, drafting specifications and SLA's through to tailoring contract terms and conditions
- Apply analytical processes, providing cost breakdowns and financial analysis to provide recommendations and reporting to key stakeholders
- Qualified or working towards your CIPS qualification
- 3 - 5 years procurement experience across a range of different categories
- Practical experience drafting statement of works, technical specifications, contracts, SLA's, conducting pre and post tender briefings and tailoring contract terms and conditions
- Experience negotiating with suppliers and communicating and engaging with key stakeholders
- Knowledge of related procurement legislation, including public sector procurement legislations
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a customer focussed approach
If you are interested in this position, please email your CV or call Izzie on: 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.