We are looking to recruit a Senior Administrator at £19000 to £22000 working Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm, based in central Exeter. You will...
To work alongside and support the administration team within a busy office.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Assisting with stock ordering, stock control and sales recording and reporting.
- Answering of calls and dealing with enquires.
- Supporting sale consultants.
- Manage supplier and customer deliveries, receiving machines into stock and allocating on our system.
- Inputting of supplier invoices, credit and debits. Processing customer invoices.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set;
You must be confident in using Microsoft packages and be able to learn new systems. You will be highly organised with a strong attention to detail. Be happy working in a team and on an individual basis.
The company are offering a competitive salary between £18000 and £21000 and a great working environment.
As the office is based in Dulverton a car driver is essential.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.