A friendly, local accountants based in Letchworth are looking for an Audit & Accounts Manager to join their team to manage a small portfolio of...
Permanent - Full Time
£18,000 - £23,000
Have you a passion for finance? Maybe you are looking for your next role having just finished studying? Maybe you are already experienced and looking for your next career opportunity?
This role could be the perfect one for you if you have a keen interest in finance, you are a committed and reliable person, a self-motivated individual who has a strong work ethic and able to work independently.
- Sorting of the daily post for the Accounts office
- Daily banking
- Taking card payments both over the phone and face to face using a chip and pin device
- Inputting electronic bank transfers and ensuring payments are sent
- Issuing cheques
- Purchase ledger (inputting invoices and making payments, dealing with any enquiries)
- Petty cash (issuing payments, withdrawing cash from the bank when needed and keeping records up to date)
- Inputting new clients
- Inputting bills
- Archiving files
- Dealing with both internal and external queries
- Maintaining accurate and up to date accounting records for both Client and Office accounts
- Other ad hoc items
Person Specification must haves:
- Great attitude and passionate about general accounting
- Good IT skills to include MS Office
- Attention to detail is paramount
- Accuracy - data entry
- Collaborative team player
This role can provide a wide range of opportunities to enable development and a successful career and if you are the successful candidate for this well-established company they can offer you in return many additional benefits to include health insurance, life assurance, pension scheme and more!
Please apply immediately as interview will be taking place shortly or if you have any further questions then please don't hesitate and call Julie Taylor @ Tate Cambridge on 01223 324433!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.