HR DATA ANALYST Salary £29,422 + Fantastic Benefits PackageWe are look for an experienced HR Data Analyst to support the UK Regulator of Pensions in...
HR OPERATIONS ANALYST & PLANNER Salary £29,422 + Fantastic Benefits Package We are looking for HR Operations Analyst & Planner to support the UK Regulator of Pensions in their excellent office location in the heart of Brighton. Working within a diverse, lively and professional growing workforce. There is one permanent position and one fixed term contract for 6 months, both working full-time Monday - Friday, 09.00 - 17.00.The HR Operations Analyst & Planner will work across the whole HR team to maintain operational plans and provide timely and informative analysis across a variety of critical projects and pieces of work.
- Record and facilitate HR related work streams on a variety of projects
- Prepare Organisation Design activities and events, including workshop planning
- Maintain templates, tools and guidance
- Work with HR leadership team to ensure alignment of plans
- Maintain the people work stream programme through the intranet site and internal communications
- Represent the people work stream
- Draft progress reports, ensuring risks, assumptions and issues are managed
- Ensure accurate management of financial resources
- Work closely with the people work stream lead to create an optimised organisation
- Work alongside subject matter experts within HR to ensure projects run smoothly
- Experience in working in Organisation Design & either a Development or HR environment
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in communicating findings
- MS Excel skills (Vlookups, Sumifs, nested formula and Pivots)
- Experience in supporting the delivery of a transformation programme
- Working knowledge of the process design implementation within Organisation Design including Target Operating Models
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders in a programme delivery capacity
- Experience of working on specific HR related projects and project governance
- Ability to prioritise and use initiative
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Communication skills at all levels
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Personable and a team player
- Civil Service Pension
- 25 days annual leave provision
- Discretionary bonus
- Access to performance related pay progression
- Option for flexible working
- Development opportunities
- Enhanced parental leave
The company offers an exciting, supportive and flexible working environment and is committed to helping employees meet their full potential, so if this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.