I am currently recruiting for Administrators in Hemel Hempstead to work on going on a temporary basis. The hours are Monday to Friday 9.00-17.30 and...
£18,500 per annum
To be successful in this position you will take pride in your ability to effectively input information into various systems, whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy at all times.
This is an opportunity to join a small, friendly team and gain great experience within a progressive business.
- You will be managing the accurate inputting of new product data onto the system
- You will be responsible for validating all data and checking the accuracy of product information due for upload
- Effectively communicating changes and up to date information to the wider business
- Using Excel to produce daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Building relationships both internally and externally
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, high performing, customer focused environment
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Exceptional organisational skills and an ability to manage a busy work load and prioritise work
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.