Currently looking for an experienced Personal Assistant for a Fixed term contract until December 2020. The role is supporting two people as well as ad-hoc...
Our client are a respected and established youth organisation who are looking for part-time, proactive EA to join their team. Based in SE6, this is a temporary role paying up to £30,000 pro rata'd. The hours will be Monday - Wednesday, 9.30am to 5.30pm.
Keen to meet individuals with a can-do attitude, expert Microsoft Office skills and strong relationship building abilities, the ideal candidate will be detailed orientated and have a collaborative nature as you will be working in and supporting a wider team. This role is primarily to support the CEO therefore proven experience working at this level is a necessary.
Duties will include:
- Provide executive assistance in all respects to the Interim Chief Executive
- Contribute to the Interim Chief Executive's preparation of meetings, including those of the senior leadership team, board of trustees and with external stakeholders.
- Draft correspondence and prepare outline reports on behalf of the Interim CEO
- Provide secretariat support to the Executive management team and its sub-committees, to include preparing and minuting meetings.
- Supporting the Interim CEO in their stakeholder and staff engagement, including representing the CEO and organisation at internal and external events
- Coordinate all aspects of the Chief Executive's (and directors') diary, travel and expenses.
- Meet, greet and host visitors.
This would be the perfect opportunity if you are:
- An articulate communicator, verbally and in writing, comfortable dealing with people at all levels
- Ability to deal with confidential material appropriately
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to multitask and prioritise
- Integrity, trustworthiness and discretion
- Personal initiative and the desire to add value
- Proficient in all areas of ICT including MS Office (Word; Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Flexible and able to use own initiative
- Ability to remain calm when working under pressure
Please apply via this site with your CV and covering letter. If you require further information please contact Tate on 0203 096 4670.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.