Tate have been working in partnership with a leading outsourcing company over the last five years. They've grown from strength to strength winning some of...
A very exciting client of ours is currently on the lookout for an ongoing temporary fleet administrator. They've been awarded platinum status IIP because they invest time into their employee's and have won a number of awards. Within the group they have around 1200 staff and are continually growing!
As a fleet administrator, you will be responsible for the general co-ordination and administration of company vehicle and fleet across the Group. Your primary duties will be to act as a point of contact for staff queries as well as a liaison with vehicle service providers.
£18'000 - £20'000
Oldham Town Centre
Monday to Friday working hours
Immediate start date
Core duties include:
- Provide administrative support in order to ensure effective and efficient office operations
- Generating data/reports to send to line managers and analysts
- Liaise with the third parties in order to create a good relationship and conduct review meetings with them with your line manager
- Ensure that the fleet management database is accurately maintained
Ideally you will have:
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in a fleet administration role desirable
- Good English both written and verbal
- High level of self-motivation
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you're interested in this fantastic opportunity apply online today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.