We are recruiting for a Sales Support Executive for a friendly and thriving business based in the Chessington area. This role comes with a salary...
Role: Office support Lead
My client, a leading advisory and accountancy firm based in the city are seeking a new addition to their team to support and oversee all office related duties and operations. This is a multifaceted role, with elements of office management, general administrative tasks and secretarial/PA duties too.
I am seeking someone who can not only ensure that the office runs smoothly on a day to day basis but can, drive ideas for improvements forward. If you are a dynamic and versatile person, with excellent organisational and administrative experience who can be the lynchpin of an office - I want to hear from you.
Key duties include but are not limited to;
- Screening telephone calls that come in to the partners
- Preparing and setting up of meetings - ensuring lunch orders are ordered in advance
- Taking notes as required at meetings
- Completing partner expenses
- Being a first point of contact for any queries and problems in the office on a day to day basis
- Supervising and training junior members in the team
- Managing the annual leave bookings for the office
- Monitoring sickness and absence
- Arrangement of temporary cover in the London when needed
- Management of diaries for some of the partners
- Assisting with marketing, event planning and other business activities
- Dealing with correspondence directed to the partners
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.