Data AnalystUp to £22k 6 month FTCMilton Keynes Our industry leading client is currently looking for a Data Analyst to join their busy customer focused...
Commercial Data Analyst
Up to £38k (dependant on experience)
Our industry leading client is currently looking for a Commercial Data Analyst to join their busy customer focused team within their ever expanding business.
To be successful in this role you will take pride in your analytical abilities and have a passion for identifying opportunities to drive improvements across the wider business.
- Develop and implement procedures and solutions for effective data management
- Accountability for the Business Intelligence / Analytics platform
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems to ensure accurate reporting and analytical results
- Define strategy for Data and Analytics, Business Intelligence, and Information Management
- Support with analytical tasks and comprehensive customer reporting
- Handling and validating large amounts of complex data and organising into presentable formats, advising on data and reporting outputs
- Using your analytical mind-set to proactively identify opportunities to streamline, automate or enhance internal processes and reporting to increase productivity and accuracy
- Work in collaboration with other teams, to shape and provide business intelligence solutions; sharing ideas and ensuring potential changes only impact in a positive way, continually driving improvements across the wider business
- Proactively resolve issues for the company and the customer to ensure outstanding work is within agreed timelines
- Working closely with other teams to ensure the customers receive a high quality service and both internal and external SLA's are met
- The ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A high level of Excel skills, including high level filtering, v-look ups and formulas
- The ability to forge and maintain strong internal relationships, effectively communicating to best understand and support in business objectives both today and in the future
- The ability to translate and simplify technical developments to the wider business
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and influencing skills across all business levels
- Dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Good knowledge of current BI/Analytics/Reporting tools. Power BI experience would be desirable
- SQL would be desirable
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.