Are you a strong administrator looking for a new challenge working for a growing organisation? We are looking for an Admin Assistant to join a...
Commercial Data Analyst
£23k up to £32k (dependant on experience)
Our industry leading client is currently looking for a Commercial Data Analyst to join their busy customer focused team within their ever expanding business.
To be successful in this role you will take pride in your analytical skills and have a passion for identifying opportunities to drive improvements across the wider business.
- Support the team with analytical tasks and comprehensive customer reporting
- Handling and validating large amounts of complex data and organising into presentable formats
- Assist in the data cleansing of databases
- Using your analytical mind-set to proactively identify opportunities to streamline, automate or enhance internal processes and reporting to increase productivity and accuracy
- Work in collaboration with other teams, sharing ideas and ensuring potential changes only impact in a positive way, continually driving improvements across the wider business
- Proactively resolve issues for the company and the customer to ensure outstanding work is within agreed timelines
- Working closely with other teams to ensure the customers receive a high quality service and both internal and external SLA's are met
- The ability to demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A high level of Excel skills, including high level filtering, v-look ups and formulas
- The ability to forge and maintain strong internal relationships, effectively communicating to best understand and support in business objectives both today and in the future
- The ability to translate and simplify technical developments to the wider business
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and influencing skills across all business levels
- Dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- SQL would be desirable
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.