Credit Control AdministratorWatford£22k to £24k Award winning and forward thinking company that strive to make a unique and fun working culture. Currently looking for a...
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a high end Architectural company based in Farringdon. They are looking for a HR Administrator to join their growing business.
This Role is offering a salary of £23,000 - £25,000 per annum.
The working hours are 9.30am - 6:00pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to step into a growing, well established organisation with fantastic culture to gain experience in a HR environment.
Duties will include:
- Employee life cycle
- Assisting HR team
- Ad hoc office admin duties as required
- Coordinating interviews and giving feedback to clients
- Issuing employee contracts
- Managing the organisation's employee database
You will be:
- Professional and discreet
- High organisational skills
- Excellent time management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on own initiative
- An interest in a career in HR
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE
Due to the volume of applications only successful candidates will be contacted
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.