Junior Administration Assistant My client is a firm of professional probate genealogists that provide a comprehensive range of support services.The purpose of this role is...
We are currently working, exclusively, with a growing Mechanical and Electrical engineering company based in the heart of the City who are seeking a Junior Accounts Administrator on a permanent basis. This role is offering a salary of £19-20k.
The role is to provide administrative assistance to the Finance department and back office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to step in to a growing company in a central London location. If you can commute to the City, are happy with a salary of £19-20k and have great attention to detail, get in touch.
The duties of the role include:
- Entering a minimum of 60 invoices per day
- Weekly supplier statement reconciliation
- Managing inbox and scanning all invoices
- Liaising with procurement manager
- Chasing invoices and contracting suppliers for Purchase Ledger and Sub-contract department
- Admin support
The ideal candidate will be numerical, team orientated and highly motivated with excellent IT skills. Also well presented, confident and have excellent communication skills.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.