Tate are recruiting for a HR Administrator on behalf of our Dorchester based client, on a temporary ongoing basis. The role is working from 8:30...
Tate are proud to be recruiting for an Office Manager/EA to MD to join an established company based in central Bournemouth. This is a maternity cover role for 6-9 months to start at the end of October 2019.
The Office Manager / Executive Assistant to Managing Director role will involve:
- Central point of contact for internal enquiries
- Multiple diary management for Directors
- Booking travel arrangements, completing expenses and credit card reports
- Preparing monthly planning packs
- Minute taking in monthly meetings
- Organising company social events liaising with suppliers and contractors
- Processing invoices and raising purchase orders
- Organising new starter inductions
- Health and Safety reporting
Ideal candidate will have:
- Office Manager or Executive Assistant or Personal Assistant experience
- Diary management, including arranging travel and expense claims
- Health and Safety knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word and SAP Concur
- Excellent communications skills at all levels, with the ability to build relationships quickly
- A proactive approach to work
- The ability to work to deadlines efficiently and accurately
Please call Emily Jenkins or Nadia Silva at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.