Administrator with excellent communication skills, paying to £23,000 p.a. based in Epsom, working with a friendly and supportive company who offer excellent career progression along...
Full time, Permanent
Shift patterns available for a 24/7 operation
Do you want to build a career within an office environment with genuine progression opportunities? Would you like a job where you are actually saving people's lives? This is an extremely rewarding position where you have a major impact on people's lives.
If you have the ability to stay calm in high pressured situations and possess a high attention to detail this could be the ideal role for you.
- Answer a large amount of phone calls and filter before allowing conferencing
- Escalating urgent and critical calls from patients
- Working with different NHS trusts
- Liaising with specialist doctors
- Dealing with patient reports sent from NHS staff and sending back to the client
- Creating daily reports for statistics of the call centre
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Sensitively ask questions to ensure the clinical issue is understood
- Great problem solving skills in a high pressured environment
- Keep up to date and follow protocol changes
- Great team player ability
What we look for:
- Knowledge and experience of word and excel
Please contact Steve on 07525 873242 or email
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.