An experienced, confident and energetic individaul with both office management and accounts assistant experience is required to join a highly respected and growing business. This...
Payroll & HR Assistant - £25k Pro Rata (over 25 hours) Harpenden, Hertfordshire
Our client, an established and reputable construction and new build specialist with over 100 years' experience within their field is currently recruiting for a part time Payroll and HR Assistant in a newly created position to compliment an existing and long standing team.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Ownership of all aspects of monthly payroll (approx.100 permanent employees)
- Processing of new starters
- Absence monitoring
- Assisting HR with general tasks
Skills and experience:-
- Previous payroll experience - minimum of 1 year
- Ability to respond promptly and with confidence
- COINS system knowledge- preferable but not essential
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.