Help Desk Team Leader Do you want to work for a global brand? Do you have strong leadership skills and wish to join a...
Customer Service Team Leader - £23k to £26k St Albans, Hertfordshire
Our client, an established distributor within cosmetics and beauty are currently on the recruit for a Team Leader with a passion for customer service and team motivation!
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Supervising, motivating and mentoring an existing team in collaboration with the Operations Manager
- Being a point of contact for both customers and internal customer service team
- Dealing with escalated enquiries
- Assisting the team by being hands on and performing the tasks with them at peak times to ensure that work between all the team members is balanced and manageable
Skills and experience:-
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Good relationship development and management skills
- Good organisation skills; maximising productivity of self and others
- Proven ability to manage situations and / or problem resolution
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.