Are you a strong administrator looking for a new challenge working for a growing organisation? We are looking for an Admin Assistant to join a...
Do you have experience coordinating and managing projects?
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join a well-established business based in Sywell, Northampton.
You will be working directly with suppliers and various internal teams to coordinate project schedules, negotiating prices and managing customer expectations.
As Project Coordinator, some of your daily duties will include:
- Managing and coordinating your projects from start to finish
- Chasing progress on all projects, ensuring quality along the way and for finish products
- Working towards agreed speed, service and quality targets
- Negotiating schedules with suppliers and customers to ensure expected delivery dates are met
- Ensuring database is updated with the correct key milestone dates
- Negotiating costs with suppliers
- Working with suppliers to ensure quality standards are met
- Quality checking final products
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills as well as a can-do attitude
- Experience of seeing projects through from start to finish
- Experience in solution finding/trouble shooting
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent in MS Office - Excel; analysis of data, Outlook; managing emails, tasks and reminders
This is a newly created role and the opportunity to work for a fantastic business, in beautiful offices. Due to the location of the office, you must have a full UK driving licence and your own transport.
As well as a salary of £20,000 per annum, you will receive the following benefits:
- Hours - Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm
- Opportunity for flexible hours
- 28 days annual leave plus statutory
- Other benefits to include: Death in service, contributory pension scheme, social committee, free fruit, employee assistance helpline, eye care vouchers, car valeting.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.