Tate are currently recruiting for a Customer Support Coordinator for our well established client on the outskirts of Exeter. The Customer Support Coordinator is responsible...
Tate are working with a leading Financial Services organisation on the Eastern outskirts of Exeter to recruit a Customer Support Advisor to their growing team.
The successful Customer Support Advisor will work within our Member & Supplier Telephone Support Team handling incoming calls on a first call resolution basis. You will be the first links in the delivery of a first class customer experience and will need to build rapport and confidence with all our callers and members
- Previous customer service experience within a busy service centre environment
- Previous experience of a similar product range is desirable but not essential
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Basic Medical Terminology knowledge desirable
- A confident person who can express yourself clearly by telephone
- You like to be busy at work and look forward to dealing with many varied queries & questions
- You will ideally have worked within the financial services/insurance sector
- You have the ability to absorb and retain information with the desire to provide the very best service to all your customers
- You are a team player, and understand the need to get on with others at all levels in a professional setting
- You thrive on personal development and training as it brings the best out of you
- The right to work in the UK without restrictions
The Hours and Rewards
- Monday to Friday, 35 hour working week (7-hour day with 1-hour lunch). Office opening hours are between 8:00am - 6:00pm, a shift rota is in place
- Annual Company bonus scheme
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays per annum
- Company Pension Scheme (employer contributions between 8% and 10% based on employee contribution of 3% - 5%)
- Free Private Medical Insurance, Income Protection Insurance & Death in Service cover
- Salary sacrifice schemes - Cycle to Work, Payroll Giving & Childcare Vouchers
- Access to the Perkbox employee reward scheme
- On-site cycle racks and changing rooms
For more information call 01392 432 861 or Click Apply now to be considered for this exciting role!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.