Marketing Communications Manager12 Month FTC£35k per annumMilton Keynes Are you a passionate marketer with automotive industry experience? My client, a well renowned leading manufacturer...
An international Events Agency based just outside of Hitchin are currently looking for a Junior Events Co-ordinator to join their events project team.You must be energetic, hardworking and motivated individual who has hands on experience of working in events.
Within this role you will be supporting the team of Events Managers with the delivery of outstanding events for their clients. You will be clients focused, enthusiastic, love a challenge and have experience of working in a fast paced environment. This role will also offer the opportunity for some international travel.As the Junior Events Co-ordinator you will be responsible for:
- Providing project support through the life span of each event
- Source venues for clients in line with their events requirements
- Collate client contractual documentation
- Take financial responsibility for certain elements on each project ensuring the net and gross profit on each event is maximised
- Liaise and manage external suppliers
- Provide pro-active support through out each event especially when there are changes to events
- Provide on site event support as part of the event on site team
- Continually update your knowledge on event products, services and trends
The Junior Events Co-ordinator will need:
- Must have experience of working within the event sector either through a university placement or one years paid experience
- Good financial skills with the ability to understand budgets
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Great attention to details with strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi task, prioritise and organise your workload
- Evidence of being pro-active and using your own initiative
- Able to negotiate and work well under pressure
- Flexible and able to travel to events (UK and some International) outside of normal working hours
Working primarily Mon-Fri 09.00-17.30 with on site project management - occasional evening/weekend work might be required.
Due to the location of the Agency, you are required to have your own transport please.
Neil Copping from Tate welcomes your application. Please use APPLY, attach your CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.