Do you have experience of working in a sales or sales support role? Would you like to work within the high end Luxury Goods market...
Have you been working in a junior events role for the last year and your looking for that next step up the career ladder?
Or maybe you have recently finished your Events Management Degree (plus you have hands on experience of working in events) and you are now looking for your first events management role?
If the answer to either of these questions is yes, then this is maybe the opportunity that you are looking for.
An international Events Agency based just outside of Hitchin are currently looking for a Junior Events Coordinator to join their events project team.You will be an energetic, hardworking and motivated individual who has hand on experience of working in events.
Within this role you will be supporting a team of Events Managers in the delivery of world class events for their clients. You will be client focused, enthusiastic, love a challenge and have experience of working in a fast paced environment. This role will also offer you the opportunity for some international travel. Plus long term this role may offer the opportinity for you to become and events manager.
As the Junior Events Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Providing project support through the life span of each event
- Source venues for clients in line with their events requirements
- Collate client contractual documentation
- Take financial responsibility for certain elements of each project, ensuring the net and gross profit on each event is maximised
- Liaise and manage external suppliers
- Provide pro-active support through out each event, especially when there are changes made to the event
- Provide on site event support as part of the event on site team
- Continually updating your knowledge of event products, services and trends
The Junior Events Coordinator will need:
- Experience of working within the event sector
- Good financial skills with the ability to understand budgets
- Excellent Microsoft office skills
- Great attention to details with strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and organise your workload
- Evidence of being pro-active and using your own initiative within the work place
- Able to negotiate and work well under pressure
- Flexible and able to travel to events (UK and some International), outside of normal working hours
Working primarily Mon-Fri 09.00-17.30 with on site project management - occasional evening/weekend work might be required.
Due to the location of the Agency, you are required to have your own transport please.
Neil Copping from Tate welcomes your application. Please use APPLY, attach your CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.