Legal Assistant/ Legal Team Administrator position within a globally renowned manufacturing company located near Liverpool Street. This role is a permanent opportunity and offers a...
Quality & Risk Officer
12 month FTC
Do you want to work for a company where you are actually saving people's lives? This is an extremely rewarding position where you have a major impact on people's lives.
This is a crucial position within the business with the objective of delivering additional capacity to the NHS.
Responsibilities & Duties
Main Purpose: Issuing reports to clients and other internal departments as per their requirements. Maintenance, upkeep and checking of logs ensuring details are up to date and follow ups are carried out.
- Reviewing business critical operations such as; non-conformances, corrective actions, observations, and patient complaints
- Monitoring repetitive trends and making recommendations for changes and/or processes
- To upkeep and monitor trends arising from complaints and occurrences entered into the organisation's quality logs and registers
- Liaising with clients, senior healthcare professionals and doctors, external bodies and internal departments, both verbally and in writing
- Assist in the maintenance of accreditations, reviewing evidence and submission content and ensuring adherence to standards.
- Raising immediate awareness with cross internal departments as soon as any system or client issues arise
- Reviewing and evaluating patients' medical records, applying quality assurance criteria set by company and client
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience of implementing continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills with people of all levels both verbally and written
- Ability to make decisions
- Team player
- Leadership skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and committed
- Attention to detail
Experience of working in a healthcare environment/industry desirable
Please contact Steve on 07525 873242 or email
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.