Help Desk Team Leader Do you want to work for a global brand? Do you have strong leadership skills and wish to join a...
IT HelpdeskBased in Luton Salary - £18,000Key Responsibilities:
· Assume operational responsibilities for resolving administrative queries from internal Customers.
· Manage the end to end lifecycle of received requests, ensuring that requests progress and are resolved in an appropriate manner.
· Liaise on a day to day basis with internal Customers, ensuring Customers are fully informed on the progress of their query at all times.
· Where appropriate and necessary, invoke escalation procedures to ensure that high priority issues are managed within the desired timeframe.
· Assist in the delivery of specific Service Desk projects, this will involve data entry, data analysis and general coordination of low level activities. Experience/Qualifications/Knowledge:
· Customer Service, contact centre or Helpdesk experience. Working within a defined KPI structure. Previous experience in an IT Support roleShould you have the relevant experience, please press the apply button or contact Sandy Bains on 07392862047 for more information.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.