Legal Assistant/ Legal Team Administrator position within a globally renowned manufacturing company located near Liverpool Street. This role is a permanent opportunity and offers a...
Our client are a reputable and established Planning and Development Consultancy firm who are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Legal Assistant to join their team. Based in the heart of London, this is a permanent role paying up to £30,000 per annum.
Keen to meet individuals with a can-do attitude, expert Microsoft Office skills and strong relationship building abilities, the ideal candidate will be detailed orientated and have a collaborative nature as you will be working in and supporting a wider team. Exposure or experience within Property would be ideal but is not integral to success in this role.
Duties will include:
- General administrative support to legal counsel
- Inputting key information, updating and generally maintaining contracts spreadsheet
- Strong commandment of written English as required to assist in the preparation of and issuing of letters to clients
- Filing, inbox management and formatting contracts and other legal documentation
- Travel, meeting and accommodation bookings
- Providing support to Legal Counsel on Appointments and Debt Recovery
- Ability to understand all relevant legal procedures and ensuring such legal procedure are being followed
- Meet and greet with legal counsel
This would be the perfect opportunity if you are:
- Process driven
- Can work to very tight deadlines
- Have a great attention to detail
- Can work in a team, whilst being responsible for own workload
Please apply via this site with your CV and covering letter. If you require further information please contact Tate on 0203 096 4670.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.