Lettings and Project Officer Overall Role Objectives Our client has an exciting opportunity to work as part of a team providing housing management and tenancy...
We are currently working with a leading insurance group, based in Central London, who are seeking a Facilities/Security Officer to join their growing team.
This role will support and assist the Real Estate team in conducting efficient and effective facilities services and security for evening events.
This role is being offered on a full time, permanent basis with the hours of 3pm - 11pm Monday - Friday.
The duties of this role will include:
- Ensuring the safety and security of the premises by patrolling the building and carrying out security duties
- Carrying out evening floor checks throughout the shift, reporting all faults and H&S issues
- Providing logistical support to the internal events and with the wider team to ensure the smooth delivery of even set-ups
- When required, removing individuals from site should their behaviour fall below the expected standards
- Accessing control duties
- Acting as the point of contact for on-site contractors who are working out of hours
- Ensuing the security procedures are adhered to
The ideal candidate will hold a current SIA Door Supervisor license and be able to work off of their own initiative. You must have strong communication skills and be able to respond well to changing environments.
The salary for this role is £25,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience. Please ensure that you are able work the hours of 3pm - 11pm, Monday - Friday before applying.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.