Our client is hiring new Customer Service staff for a 5 month Fixed Term Contract. You will be working for a prestigious locally based organisation,...
Are you looking for temporary work? Are you available from Sunday 8th - Wednesday 11th September? Are you keen to support one of the biggest technology events in the UK?
Tate is assisting their client who needs superstar event staff to deliver impeccable customer service at a technology event on the second weekend of September. These roles are paying between £10 - £13ph.
At this event you will be expected to work one of the following roles, being a brand ambassador for Tate and our client.
- The first point of registration with delegates
- Requesting ticket holder identification
- Printing ticket information
- Directing delegates to their desired destination
- Offering assistance with face to face inquiries
- Ensuring the delegates are at the correct seminar
- Making sure that registration assistants are in their correct position
- Supervising timekeeping, lunch breaks, customer service delivery
- Managing delegate escalations
Room Monitor Supervisor
- Ensuring that room monitors are correctly allocated to their assigned room
- Managing a smooth-running event, with minimal mishaps
- Monitoring lunch breaks, arrival and departure of staff
This event is located near North Greenwich station so please ensure that you can travel to this destination.
Tate is actively recruiting for this event and welcome your application if the above interests you!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.