An opportunity for an experienced Contract Manager/Lawyer to join an International Corporate Organisation based in Luton. Working in an established legal team, this varied role...
Up to £30k per annum
An opportunity to join, motivate and support a small team of 6 in a lovely office environment with a great balance of laughter and hard work. Seeking an Office Manager to manage the team and support the Directors, you must be hard working, with accounts payable experience being hugely desirable.
If this excites you, please apply immediately...
- Use a range of software, including email, spreadsheets and databases to ensure the efficient running of the office
- PA support to 3 directors, arranging travel and diary management
- 6 direct reports
- Liaising with clients, customers, suppliers and other staff
- Management and maintenance of the CRM database, including billing and contract updates
- Responsible for the setting up of customer and supplier accounts and ongoing contract management
- Sales support for customer queries
- Processing invoices and ensuring they are accurately processed
- Create and maintain accurate customer records
- Induction planning for new recruits, arranging training and training materials
- Managing the procurement of office supplies, stationery and equipment
- AAT qualification desired, not essential
- Knowledge of HR desirable
- People management experience
- Must be a strong motivator
- Must be organised and have the ability to prioritise
- Strong administration skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.