Lettings and Project Officer Overall Role Objectives Our client has an exciting opportunity to work as part of a team providing housing management and tenancy...
Project Assistant - Colindale - Temporary Ongoing - £12 - £14 per hour - Immediate Start
We are currently looking for someone to join our Client, a Housing Association based in Colindale, Edgeware.
This role is a mixture of Project Assistance and a Personal Assistant, assisting the head of property services in the day to day, managing diary appointments, travel arrangements and generic PA duties.
This role is a full time position, Monday - Friday office hours
The main functions of the role would be as follows;
- To be the primary initial point of contact for residents in terms of arranging access to homes for surveying/inspections and works
- To undertake mail merges and similar for providing updates to residents on matters of fire safety and works deliver
- Entry of updated information onto our database (QL) and uploading documents to our documents management system (Swordfish)
- To investigate and respond to (in conjunction with the Project Managers and other fire safety staff) requests for information, service requests and complaints
- To assist the fire safety Repairs Operational inspector in raising job orders on our repairs database
- To undertake filtering and updating of stock data information in excel spreadsheets to enable bulk uploading to a repairs system.
- To organise meetings, distribute papers for meetings and minute as applicable
- To record interactions with residents on our CRM system (QL)
The successful candidate will need to have a confident telephone manner and good written English. Basic excel skills will be required (e.g. entering data, creation of basic formulas, adding in filters etc.) and the ability to undertake mail merges.
The successful candidate will not be expected to regularly travel to meetings or residents and therefore does not need to have access to a car. The following up of difficult to access properties through cold calling/home visits will be carried out by other staff. However the candidate may be expected to accompany other officers to visit residents in their homes or to public/contract meetings on occasion.
Please apply if you feel like you have the skills necessary
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.