RTR Accountant, Leeds, Temp 3 Months, Up to £300 Per Day
Tate have teamed up with a global multi billion pound luxury fashion brand to recruit for a Record to Report Accountant.
This role is to start ASAP and will be working Monday to Friday, 9 - 5pm. The salary is ranging between £200 - £300 per day dependant on experience. The role is due to last for 3 months but has a good chance of being extended or being made permanent.
- Accurate and timely month-end and periodic reporting, including submissions to Group Finance and Business Partners
- Ensure all compliance and regulatory requirements are met
- Ensure general accounting is accurate and complies with Group accounting policies and local requirements
- Deliver management and statutory reporting requirements.
- Prepare statutory accounts for the assigned entities.
- Continuous improvement of processes and controls.
- Part or fully qualified AAT Accountant
- Ability to conduct reports
- Finance experience
- Experience in dealing with large amounts of invoices
If you have the skills and experience to match the above then please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.