Accounts Assistant, Billingham, Temp 3 Months, £13PH
Tate have teamed up with a leading speciality chemical and sustainable technology company based in Billingham. We're looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their growing team and to help with their increasing workload.
This role is to start ASAP and will last for 3 months with a possibility of an extension. It is paying £13 per hour and will be working Monday to Friday, 9 - 5pm.
- To provide a seamless accounts payable service to the business and external vendors to ensure that payments are made accurately and timely
- Review and process employee expenses to ensure they comply with company policy.
- Review and process external and internal vendor invoices to ensure that payments are made within timescales/payment terms
- Ensure systems knowledge is transferred to other members of the accounts payable team to ensure consistency is maintained
- Experience in dealing with invoices
- Confident user of Concur and Ebydos systems
- Previous finance experience
- Ability to use Microsoft Office confidently
- Comfortable managing admin tasks
If you have the relevant skills and experience to match the above then please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.