Up to £27k per annum (dependant on experience)
Due to ongoing growth my client is looking to recruit a HR Advisor to join their busy team within their ever expanding business.
If you have a passion for providing a high level of HR support, are driven to finding solutions to support continuous improvement and keen to be a part of their continued success, now is an amazing time to join...
- Provide quality first line advice to the team, managers and employees
- Support with the on boarding process for new starters, including security and vetting checks
- Accurately manage and maintain the HR system
- Manage the resolution of complex HR queries
- Ensure compliance and stay up to date with new legislation's and policy changes
- Accurately administer employee data in line with GDPR
- Administer and maintain policies, procedures, guidelines and standards in line with employment law
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Have the opportunity to be a part of exciting HR projects
- Produce reports as required
- Proven experience within a similar HR position
- The ability to engage and communicate confidently and effectively at all levels throughout the business
- An inquisitive nature, eager to develop an understanding of the bigger picture to proactively support the wider business
- The ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively, effectively managing and prioritising own workload
- Exceptional attention to detail
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.