Customer Claims Handler Borehamwood£19500 Our client is a European leader in the financial services industry and part of a bigger global banking group. Our client...
Call Handling Role - 3 month contract
£22,000 pro rata
Based in Rickmansworth
Tate are currently recruiting for a hugely successful, fast paced and dynamic head office based in Rickmansworth. The purpose of the role is to take a high volume of calls and take detailed information to pass onto the relevant team to deal with.
The role will include:
- Taking a high volume of calls from Customers
- Taking initial information from query and passing through to relevant person or department via email
- Update the in house system - accuracy and detail is very important!
- Manage customers expectations
- Making outbound calls to Customers with an update from other teams
The right person for this role:
- Able to commit to 3 months (potential progression to longer term role)
- Call handling experience is required
- Experience working with databases
- Clear communication skills by phone and email
- Able to talk and type at the same time
- Highly organised
- Works well under pressure
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.