Bookkeeper/Management Accountant £25k to £30k St Albans, Hertfordshire Set within an idyllic setting, just on the outskirts of St Albans, our Client a reputation...
ACA Auditor - qualified
Brand New Role for a well recognised International commercial business with over 140 UK sites
Milton Keynes based with UK travel
£45,000 - £60,000 depending on experience (Fixed Term Contract Also Available)
Audit for UK sites - 2 days travel per week, 3 days in office - flexible depending on diary management
Applicants from a practice background with Audit experience or from a commercial audit background would be highly regarded for this position. This is a brand new role with a growing business - this does require travel - comprehensive expenses covered
The role comes with a company car (include in above expenses and company car - 13% pension and more
- Design and perform the audit reviews to evaluate risk and test internal controls, as well as identify opportunities for best practices and more efficient operational processes.
- Perform on-site branch audit reviews in UK & Ireland for Sales Incentive programmes the business
- Present detailed audit reports to the Finance Director with findings and recommendations for improvement and implementation
- Recommend improvements to management controls designed to safeguard resources, promote growth and ensure compliance with legislation and regulations
- Identify additional areas of risk, plan future reviews to manage this risk and drive potential cost savings
- Detecting and reporting of potential fraudulent activities
This is a brand new role and an exciting time to join a business going through growth!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.