I am currently recruiting for Administrators in Hemel Hempstead to work on going on a temporary basis. The hours are Monday to Friday 9.00-17.30 and...
Our client is looking for a Fleet Specialist, to administer all Fleet related policies and procedures across the company.
The client itself have a vast field team, meaning this role is very important to the company itself.
- Liaising with insurance, leasing and car hire companies to obtain quotes
- Ensuring vehicle checks are carried out
- Completing relevant payroll deductions, dealing with any fines, fuel card and penalty notices
- Updating database regularly, and answering all calls / emails within a timely manner
- Car fleet management and/or insurance brokerage experience is preferred
- Administrative experience
- Computer literate, especially with Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbally
- Full Driving licence for minimum of 1 year
You will receive full training, and on-going support enabling you to fulfil the role to your full potential. Most importantly have the chance to work for a well renowned company !
If you are interested in this role then please APPLY HERE NOW ! - interviews are taking place this week with the view to start almost immediately.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.