Junior Administration Assistant My client is a firm of professional probate genealogists that provide a comprehensive range of support services.The purpose of this role is...
My client based in the West End are looking for a Fundraising Administrator. The position requires a candidate who has a DBS and who is immediately available.
If this sounds like something youd be interested in then Id love to hear from you!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- To maintain accurate donor files and records on a CRM database, reconciling figures with the Finance department and producing fundraising and financial reports as required
- To process donations and prepare acknowledgement letters
- To support the administration of events
- Confident to meet and communicate with high profile clients To provide administrative support to different departments including diary management, booking meeting rooms/studios, greeting visitors and responding to telephone calls
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years administrative experience
- Experience of working on a fundraising CRM database
- Competent in all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and in writing
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise work to meet tight deadlines
- Numerate with a meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Flexible to assist at events falling outside normal working hours
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.