Do you have experience coordinating and managing projects? We are looking for a Project Coordinator to join a well-established business based in Sywell, Northampton. You...
Are you a strong administrator looking for a new challenge working for a growing organisation?
We are looking for an Admin Assistant to join a well-established business based in Sywell, Northampton on a permanent basis.
As an admin assistant some of your core duties will include:
- Maintain the internal sales database
- Manage and track individual orders for customers.
- Provide a high standard of customer service to customers.
- Actively liaise with a range of people to ensure products are shipped in a timely and efficient manner, including; printers, suppliers, buyers, the internal sales team and shipping agents.
- Manage and process invoices.
- Producing regular sales reports on Excel with product information for clients.
- Assist in meeting business KPIs, as assigned by the operations and sales teams.
- Actively problem solve and escalate problems accordingly to ensure shipping schedules are maintained.
Ideally, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong organisational and administration skills as well as a can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent in MS Office - Excel; analysis of data, Outlook; managing emails, tasks and reminders
- Willingness to learn and take direction
Within this role you will be working alongside senior members of the team as well as liaising with other departments within the wider business
As well as a salary of £17,000 per annum, you will receive the following benefits:
- Hours - Monday - Friday 0900 -1730
- Opportunity for flexible hours
- 28 days annual leave plus statutory
- Other benefits to include: Death in service, contributory pension scheme, social committee, free fruit, employee assistance helpline, eye care vouchers, car valeting.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.