**Sales Operations Manager **£40K-£45KAddlestoneOur consultancy client based in the Addlestone location is seeking an experienced Sales Operations Manager to join their team due to expansion.Key...
Operations & Projects Manager
Do you have project management experience within the retail sector?
Are you ambitious and looking to join a fantastic brand?
Do you want to work in a fun vibrant environment?
If yes to these questions, then this role is for you!!!!!
As Operations & Projects Manager you will be accountable for leading & managing a variety of operational programs and projects including but not limited to estates management (repairs and maintenance, and store openings and closures, re locations, refurbishments and other major / minor works), health & safety management (as HASAW Officer), IT project liaison, Security, legal compliance (HSE, etc), process and procedure maintenance and creation, etc. You will also be responsible for delivering other adhoc projects across all departments simultaneously and as necessary.
The Operations Manager expected to role model core values and Experience First behaviours in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive guest and associate experience.
- Successful management of Projects from conception to completion, within agreed budget and timescale.
- Establish the programme of works and monitor the progress throughout the duration of the project.
- Chair all required project meetings to ensure information is correctly documented and distributed; this will include internal and external meetings.
- Assess and manage through all legal implications related to all projects as applicable to the project as well as manage all submissions of statutory compliance & approvals.
- Provide continual Value Engineering and cost savings initiatives to lower and remove costs from the business.
- New Store support in conjunction with the NA Construction and Design Team.
- Liaise with NA on the critical path
- Performance manage; ensure performance and required standards are maintained by Contractors, Direct Contractors, Suppliers, Consultants and all other third-party service providers, and provide feedback to Senior Management.
- Ensure all necessary approvals (Landlord and otherwise) are in place prior to issuing orders to Contractors and Suppliers.
- Manage and resolve all maintenance issues as they occur and to budget.
- Organise repairs and logistics to facilitate projects as necessary.
- Develop and manage all aspects of Preventive Maintenance and Reactive maintenance programs and events for EU stores.
- Complete Yearly RFPs for all third party vendors.
- Complete duties of Health and Safety Officer for both Stores and head office (including reviewing Policies annually)
- Complete duties of office manager
- Determine ways to reduce Health & Safety risk and meet Government compliance targets
- Oversee completion of annual security audit
- Regular store visits for R&M, H&S & Security compliance
- Develop and manage maintenance Budget within established company guidelines.
- Prepare budget costs for approval and sign off.
- Ensure that the project is financially consolidated, taking full responsibility, managing all expenditure within agreed budget, including all variations and that they are correctly monitored, recorded and actioned with approval from the Finance Director.
- Team Leadership via but not limited to frequent team performance reviews.
- Issue progress updates and arrange meetings to update Senior Leadership on status of projects
- Full accountability for all project communications both direct and indirect.
- Proactive liaison with Mall Management and Landlords to resolve issues and minimise impact on the trading environment.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all parties involved in the project.
- Support all Store Construction and Operations teams.
- Design, manage, lead and execute projects for all departments as agreed with the Operations Director.
- Extensive travel across UK managing multiple projects predominantly within the store environment.
- 2-3 years Project Management experience within retail (desirable)
- Enthusiastic team player amongst project management team and a wide variety of other key stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple Projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible and adaptable
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Numerate - commercial/financial awareness.
- Computer literate - word /excel /outlook
40 hours per week (flexible times business dependant)
22 days annual leave plus bank holidays and Birthday
High Street Discounts
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.