Reception/Administrator PART TIMEPermanent Mon, Thurs, Fri 22.5 hours per week£20,000 (Pro Rata)Central CambridgePosition available immediatelyI am delighted to be recruiting for a receptionist with administrative...
Job share opportunity with a professional Stevenage business. We are recruiting for a morning Receptionist to work 22.5 hours per week from 8.30-13.00.
You will have a static morning contract, but ideally be able to increase your hours to cover the afternoon receptionist for sickness and holiday leave to full time as and when. You'll be paid extra accordingly.
You will enjoy working in this very smart, well equipped building, surrounded by great people, high security and modern technology.
You'll be providing a first class meet and greet service, providing 'high touch' customer service to visitors and an efficient, supportive admin and secretarial service to the Management and internal staff in the building.
We are looking for a professional, versatile candidate with a broad range of business skills, high standards and a willing to do attitude.
A typical day would be:
- Meet, greet and sign in visitors, ensuring compliance and on-site security is adhered to
- Looking after the key management system
- Managing meeting room bookings, refreshments and equipment - using Excel and Outlook
- Maintaining diary and arranging travel, couriers, taxi
- Ad hoc secretarial work - using Word and PowerPoint at times
- Escalating facilities, maintenance, security and housekeeping needs
Working here, you can expect:
- On-site parking
- Generous pension contributions
- 28 days annual leave
- Salary sacrifice benefits
- Death in service x 4
If you would like the opportunity to work here, please use the APPLY button, attach your CV and Tate will call you in the next 5 working days regarding shortlisting. Please be contactable by phone and email. Interviews will be in December for a prompt start.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.