**Software Engineer (Linux) Night Shift**£35K-£40KGuildford4pm-12am shiftOur client is looking for an experienced Support Engineer to provide technical support and maintenance to all of their customers....
1st Line Support Engineer
Our client is looking for a professional and driven Support Engineer to provide support and maintenance services to their customers.
- Provide 1st-line support - handling customer calls, gathering all relevant information, qualifying and logging issues
- Updating ticket management system ensuring all customer issues are updated and tracked
- Collect logs for analysis
- Collect traces for analysis
- Analyse logs
- Where appropriate refer customer issues to 2nd level support
- Assist the delivery teams to build and deploy new customer solutions based on low level design specifications
- Working with other departments within the business to ensure customers are receiving an excellent service
- Assist with ad-hoc internal network and IT task
- IT-based degree level qualification or equivalent IT knowledge to the required level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.