We are a forward-thinking, award winning recruitment business based in central Leicester looking to recruit a high performing consultant. Over the last 18 months we...
Tate are working with an acquisition company based in based in Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire to recruit for a Business Manager to manage a portfolio of start-up businesses.
- Managing new start-ups and small turnkey acquisitions within central England
- Researching and identifying new growth within various different markets
- Negotiating with clients and attending meetings with agencies
- Producing detailed reports on the progress of acquisitions
- Achieving strategic goals within set timescales
- HR duties and management of employees
- High standard of written English is essential
- Full, clean UK driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Ability to research and identify new business opportunities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is desirable
Salary & Benefits:
- Working hours: Monday - Friday 10:00am till 18:00pm
- Salary up to £27,000
- Free on-site parking
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Quarterly team building activities
- Incentive rewards such as fine dining hosted by the Managing Director
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.