Sales Manager - Contact Centre experience needed - multi territory/lingual
Exciting New Opportunity for a new business move to Bicester - innovative product and service that is taking the industry by storm!
up to £65,000
We are delighted to be sourcing candidates for an exciting new role for a newly arrived business in Bicester.
We are seeking a tenacious Sales Manager who will lead and motivate a team - driving KPI's to ensure complete customer satisfaction. This business is truly customer centric - with a strong team that is target driven to maximise incoming sales inquiries and proactively follow sales leads. With one direct reportee at the moment, and 16 indirect - your team is large and we require an individual with similar level experience.
This move will suit someone who is ready to take the reins of a target driven high intensity environment that is going through great scale up growth. A business that is investing in its people and the office environment.
- Working within budget to deliver high targets
- Motivating and training the teams with best practice
- Encouraging the team to excel and meet KPI's and close sales
- Must be driven by results and be able to analyse quality
- You will manage a team that are at various levels some with a wealth of experience and training and some that need real guidance
- Streamline processes
- Implement positive change to structure and strategic plan
Must have call centre management experience preferably driving sales. Management of multiple territories preferred but not essential.
Skills:- excellent listening skills, ability to push sales, lead by example and provide a positive and driven environment
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.