Installation Coordinator £22k per annumFull timeMilton Keynes Our industry leading client is currently looking for an Installation Coordinator to join their busy and growing team...
Up to £22k per annum
Our client, a progressive and continuously growing business are looking for an Account Coordinator to join their team. If you have a passion for delivering a high level of customer service and have effective coordination skills this could be a great opportunity for you!
- You will be working in collaboration with internal teams to provide a well-rounded, dedicated and proactive support to customer accounts nationwide
- Liaising with key accounts and facilities teams to ensure customer accounts are well nurtured and fully serviced
- Create customer reports using excel, reviewing open service jobs and ensuring SLA's are met
- Update third party portals, ensuring open service jobs are closed down accordingly
- Maintain regular contact with customers updating them with account progress
- Working closely with account managers, attending customer meetings when required
- Review customer maintenance schedules, ensuring engineer service jobs are successfully completed
- Strong coordination skills
- Customer focused approach
- Proven experience and a passion for providing a high level of customer service
- The ability to effectively multi task and independently prioritise your workload
- An intermediate level of Excel
- Experience working in collaboration with internal teams and external stakeholders
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.